ELIGIBILITY & DURATION CRITERIA
1. The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana and outside Haryana.
2. Candidates with at least 50% aggregate marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or its equivalent examination with five subjects including passed English as one of the subject.
3. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates.
4. Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :-
2 sets of documentation, should be duly signed/ self attested by the candidate.
- 1. Copy of 10th and 12th certificate and marksheet with 50% marks.
- 2. Orignial Migration certificate from last attending board.
- 3. 6 Passport size photograph with each set
- 4. Character certificate
- 5. Rupess 10/- blank stamp paper (Non-Judicial)
- 6. Copy of Adhar Card